Mommy has a real hard time feeding me. I was always difficult when it came to feeding. Now I am just super difficult. What can I do, for some reason, I don't like eating. The only thing I like to drink in this world is mommy's milk.
I eat a little, when I feel like. Amazingly, my taste is a lot like my dad. I like shrimp, which I call "chungi", which means "chingri" in my language. I like eggs and ghee. Lots of other things I like just like daddy.
I am driving mom crazy. Mom and dad think that's my mission in life. I am keeping mom awake till 2 or 3am in the morning. Daddy is a sleep bug. He can fall asleep at 12am, no matter what I do. Mom helps daddy to sleep. But mom has to keep awake. Last night, I kept mom awake till 5am, hurray! That's my personal best so far! My new arsenal in keeping mom/dad awake is crying so much that I vomit. How can I do it? Easy, I sleep till 11am. Then sleep for a few hours right after sunset. That's how I can be all shiny and rosy till 2-3am. You got to admire me! Ah, mom/dad are trying so much to change my schedule. But I'm not that easy. I can't be. My name is Nusaiba after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment